Thursday, July 12, 2018

Journey With Jehovah’s Friends JW Lyrics - Become Jehovah's Friend Original Songs

Journey With Jehovah’s Friends is a beautiful song from the Become Jehovah's Friend series. The song is about how children can meditate and learn from what they are reading from the Bible. Yes, children can also meditate and learn from Jehovah's dealing with the people of ancient time. Here is the lyrics to the song:

Journey With Jehovah’s Friends JW Lyrics
Become Jehovah's Friend - Original Songs

I sit and read, and then I think.
And in my mind, it's like I'm there.
I take a journey back through Bible times
From high up in the air.
Then I look down and I get close
And I can hear what people say
It lets me know they were a lot like me
In lots of diff'rent ways.

I journey with Jehovah's friends;
They have a lot to tell.
I like to read about their lives
And get to know them well.
And someday soon the time will come
When they will live again.
And I'll be there to welcome them
And tell them, "I'm your friend!"

It wasn't easy all the time
For them to be Jehovah's friend.
They had to pray like me and try to be
His friend down to the end.

I journey with Jehovah's friends;
They have a lot to tell.
I like to read about their lives
And get to know them well.
And someday soon the time will come
When they will live again.
And I'll be there to welcome them
And tell them, "I'm your friend!"



Sources: JW.org / JW Broadcasting / Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of Pennsylvania

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All submitted comments may not appear at once because they are subject for approval. Of course, bad comments are filtered out. Thank you for your cooperation.